Trade Up to WatchGuard Firebox M440 with 1-yr Standard Support
The Firebox M440 incorporates the same strong security, high performance and flexible management tools that distinguish our other UTM and NGFW solutions, but this model delivers especially robust port density with twenty-five 1Gb Ethernet ports and two 10 Gb SFP+ (fiber) ports. Eight of the ports provide Power over Ethernet (PoE), which is ideal for WatchGuard Access Points.
Because it's rich in independent ports, the Firebox M440 is an excellent platform for defining different network segments, which industry experts acknowledge as the best practice for securing and protecting data. WatchGuard makes it easy to define policy and add security services for each segment. The new policy map feature in WatchGuard Dimension™, which comes standard on all M440 appliances, provides excellent visibility to the traffic in each segment.
- Comprehensive Protection - Best-of-breed security services boost protection in critical attack areas, including gateway AV, URL and web content filtering, intrusion prevention, app control, and spam blocking.
- Real-time Visibility - A suite of big-data style visibility and reporting tools are included at no additional cost. Use the Policy Map dashboard to quickly find active and misconfigured policies and drill down as needed.
- High Port Density - Includes 25 1Gb ports (8 of which have PoE) and 2 10Gb ports
- Outstanding Performance - Up to 6.7 Gbps firewall throughput and 3.2 Gbps VPN throughput. Turn on optional security services and still see an amazing 1.6 Gbps throughput. WatchGuard leads the industry in performance when those critical services are enabled.
- 3 Ways to Manage Your Appliance - You have the power to choose how you manage your WatchGuard appliance, including WatchGuard System Manager, the command line interface, and a web UI for access from anywhere, anytime.
- Quick and Secure Setup - Take advantage of innovative features like drag-and-drop VPN creation and RapidDeploy technology to make fast work of extending your network.
- Advanced Networking - Intuitive management console enables quick copying of corporate policy across multiple appliances.
- Remote Connectivity Options - Includes SSL and IPSec VPN for flexibility in remote access with support for Apple iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Application Control - Control the use of Web 2.0 and other applications on your network for tighter security, better use of bandwidth, and greater productivity.