Vertiv Avocent MPU KVM Switch | 32 port | 4 Digital Path | Dual AC Power TAA - KVM over IP Switches| Remote Access to KVM, USB and serial connections| 2-Year Full Coverage Factory Warranty AC POWER SUPPLY 1 LOCAL U TAAThe Vertiv Avocent MergePoint Unity Switch combines KVM over IP and serial console management technology in a single appliance delivering flexible management of connected devices and secure access from anywhere, any time. This IP KVM switch offers IT administrators remote access and control of servers, networking equipment and other devices found in data centers and branch offices. It enables users to quickly and easily diagnose, reconfigure or restore equipment to meet SLAs and minimize downtime. It has local and remote browser interface for easy setup and use. This TAA-compliant KVM switch has remote smart card/CAC reader support for advanced security requirements. This switch reduces the need to physically enter the data centers for local access and control by providing remote users the capabilities of a direct physical connection from anywhere to KVM, USB and serial ports of servers and other IT equipment.
- This KVM switch offers remote access and control to servers in data centers and edge locations.
- This Avocent MPU switch includes remote smart card/CAC reader support for advanced security.
- With TAA compliance, it ensures safe operation in government or government-affiliated environment.
- Centralize management for large deployments and improve staff efficiency.
- Its serial adaptors support SSH connections and Cisco pinout for quick and easy connections to Cisco equipment.
Other Details(Manufacturer Standard Warranty) - Not Clear what product you need, or can't find your specific product/service part number? Call us +1 888 988 5472 | Fax: +1 888 920 3445. You can also use the quote request page
Product Type KVM Switchbox
Manufacturer Part Number MPU4032DAC-400
Limited Warranty 2 Year
Product Name MPU KVM Switch | 32 port | 4 Digital Path | Dual AC Power TAA
Product Line MPU
Brand Name AVOCENT
Country of Origin United States
Number of Computers Supported 32
TAA Compliant Yes
Note Images may not be exact, please check specifications.
Required A Volume Purchase Contact us for a volume pricing | email@example.com