Trade up to WatchGuard Firebox T70 with 3-yr Basic Security Suite (US)
- Firewall throughput of up to 4 Gbps to keep traffic moving
- Industry-leading UTM throughput speed of over 1 Gbps
- Built-in management and visibility console provides high-level and granular views into all network activity for quick preventive or remedial action
- Intel AES-NI instruction set provides users with accelerated HTTPS performance, which is critical in protecting against all types of malware
- WatchGuard’s comprehensive portfolio of network security services boosts protection in critical attack areas
- Your security investment is future- proofed, with the only appliance available today that can keep up with the continuously expanding speeds of fiber broadband
Many organizations today are dependent on fast, reliable and secure Internet connectivity, but are struggling to find network security solutions that can keep up with their ever-growing needs. While many rack-mount solutions can keep up with today’s fastest fiber-to-the-premises speeds, there are not currently any tabletop security appliances available that have this capability, especially when running with Gateway Antivirus, Intrusion Prevention, and Application Control all enabled. With the release of the WatchGuard Firebox T70, SMBs and distributed enterprise organizations can now leverage today’s lightning fast fiber Internet speeds while enjoying industry-leading network security.
"Overall, the WatchGuard Firebox T70 exhibited the best overall throughput performance of the competitive security appliances tested. In addition, while competitors’ performance was greatly reduced as more security functions and features were enabled, the WatchGuard Firebox T70’s continued to prove exceptional performance." ~ Miercom CEO Rob Smithers
Industry-leading UTM Performance
WatchGuard’s newest hardware appliance sets the standard for tabletop performance, boasting the highest performance levels across the most critical benchmarks. The WatchGuard Firebox T70 will make network slowdown concerns a thing of the past, with blazing-fast performance capable of delivering full UTM protection at over 1 gigabit per second.
Power For Peripheral Devices
The WatchGuard Firebox T70 is the only tabletop appliance available on the market today that provides users with two power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports. These ports enable the charging of peripheral devices, such as access points and security cameras, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to remote devices.
Quick And Simple Deployment
WatchGuard RapidDeploy takes the guess work out of the firewall deployment process. The innovative, cloud-based configuration capabilities allow WatchGuard firewall and UTM solutions to securely configure themselves. Rather than manually provisioning the device in advance, IT staff can create and store configuration data in the cloud – public or private – and have the appliance directly shipped to its destination.
Once the device is on location and connected to the Internet, it effectively deploys itself for a secure download of its configuration settings. This advantage provides time and cost savings to growing businesses such as distributed enterprises and managed service providers.